PRIMALEX Primer Metal
- Interior and exterior use
- Drying time 8 hours at 23°C
- Finish: Matt
- Colour: White
- Composition: Solvent based
- Coverage in one layer 10m2/ l
- 5-year anticorrosion protection
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Perfectly smooth surface
- High opacity
- Very good levelling and flow
Quality alkyd based enamel that delays corrosion of metal and decay of wood in interior and exterior. Provides excellent adhesion to surface and the subsequent topcoat. The formulation does not contain aromatic hydrocarbons and lead for safer and more beautiful results.The primer creates the perfect base for recoating with PRIMALEX Enamel.
Universal use for all iron and steel surfaces. Excellent for use on derusted iron/steel. Suitable to coat eaves, pipes, structural steel surfaces, cast iron surfaces, metal fences or furniture or pre-treated metal covering panels.